What is CEO Forum?
Shared Knowledge. Shared Experience. Better Results.
The leaders of growing small and mid-sized companies confront the constant challenge of “doing more” with constrained resources in the face of increasing competition. The CEO Forum is being formed by the Coachella Valley SCORE to address these strategic issues in a peer group setting. Prospective members of the Forums should be passionate about improving the performance of their businesses through shared experiences and knowledge. The CEO Forum group will be comprised of 10 – 12 executives from non-competing businesses who meet monthly as an ongoing team. Meetings will be held the morning of the second Tuesday of each month.
The CEO Forum program includes the monthly, half-day problem-solving and skills development meeting which is facilitated by two SCORE meeting leaders. Each forum is an opportunity for the group to work through their specific business issues using a proven process.
The CEO Forum meetings are facilitated by SCORE meeting leaders who become integral members of each group. The backgrounds of these leaders include retired senior executives from major companies as well as entrepreneurs who have launched, bought and sold businesses.
The CEO Forum program will enable you to become a better leader, make better decisions and achieve better results through:
- Insight into your own business as well as the economy at large which will help you compete and excel
- New perspectives to stimulate fresh ideas about your opportunities and challenges
- Enhanced skills to facilitate ongoing learning and performance improvements
- A confidential sounding board comprised of experienced executives for both everyday and strategic decisions
What are the Criteria for Requesting the CEO Forum?
The minimum requirements to participate in the program are:
- You must be responsible for the full operation of a qualifying business (e.g. CEO, President, Chairman, Managing Partner, etc.)
- Your company has been in business for at least two years
- The primary business location should be an established office rather than a home office
- Your company should have revenues that will reach or exceed $500,000 in the current year
- There are at least three non-family employees
Note: Members agree informally to participate for at least one year to ensure continuity of the groups’ discussions. Also, individual groups will not include any competitors and each member will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement.
How Much does it cost to Join a CEO Forum?
There is a charge of $75.00 per month. This payment covers a continental breakfast and buffet lunch and the cost of the meeting room each month
How can I learn more?
If you complete and submit the Briefing Invitation Request Form, you will be contacted so that you can learn more about the forum. Note: This is considered confidential information and will be shared only if you become a member and only with your specific forum members.